INTERNATIONAL SEMINAR ON POWER SEMICONDUCTORS
The International Seminar on Power Semiconductors (ISPS) provides a forum for technical discussion in the area of power semiconductor devices and their applications. It is a small conference with the special flair of an atmosphere of searching deeper insight and intensive discussion.
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Power semiconductor devices (materials, physics, modelling, technology, diagnostics)
- Packaging, advanced device applications, reliability
Papers oriented in the field of power semiconductors are supposed to be presented in sessions on
- Device Physics and Technology
- Power Bipolar Devices
- Voltage-Controlled Power Devices
- Wide Bandgap Power Devices
- Power Integration
- Advanced Applications
- Packaging, Reliability & Modelling.
A round table discussion oriented on topical problems of research and education in the field of power semiconductors will be organised in the framework of the seminar.
The working language of the seminar will be English. It will be used in the printed material, presentations, and discussions.