INTERNATIONAL SEMINAR ON POWER SEMICONDUCTORS
|IET Czech Network in co-operation with the IEEE Czechoslovakia Section
|Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Department of Electrotechnology, Czech Technical University in Prague
|ECPE European Center for Power Electronics e.V.
The International Seminar on Power Semiconductors (ISPS) provides a forum for technical discussion in the area of power semiconductor devices and their applications. It is a small conference with the special flair of an atmosphere of searching deeper insight and intensive discussion. Next conference is planned in 2025.
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Power semiconductor devices (materials, physics, modelling, technology, diagnostics)
- Packaging, advanced device applications, reliability
Papers oriented in the field of power semiconductors are supposed to be presented in sessions on
- Device Physics and Technology
- Power Bipolar Devices
- Voltage-Controlled Power Devices
- Wide Bandgap Power Devices
- Power Integration
- Advanced Applications
- Packaging, Reliability & Modelling.
The working language of the seminar will be English. It will be used in the printed material, presentations, and discussions.
Proceedings of previous conferences can be found here.