telefon: +420 2 2435 5851
- 2016–2019: Bachelor’s degree, field of study: Electrical engineering, Power Engineering, and Management, specializaton: Electrical engineering, and Management, bachelor thesis topic: Study of reversible changes in solar cell based on hybrid metalhalide perovskite.
- 2019-2021: Master’s degree, field of study: Electrical engineering, Power Engineering, and Management, specialization: Technological systems, thesis topic: Sensitisation of silicon by thin molecular layers for photovoltaic applications.
- From 2021: Ph.D. student at the Department of Electrotechnology FEE CTU in Prague, field of study: Power systems and power engineering, specialization: Second life application and recycling of lithium-ion batteries from electric vehicles.
- From 2022/6: Member of Disciplinary commission FEE CTU in Prague
- From 2020: Junior Research Assistant, Department of Electrotechnology, FEE, CTU in Prague
- 2018: Advisory Services | Ernst & Young, s.r.o., CTU Mentoring program
Courses, Awards, and Skills:
- 2022/9: Joint European Summer School 2022 on Fuel Cell, Electrolyser, and Battery Technologies – Introduction to Battery Technologies, Greece,
- 2022/5: Excellent Poster Award for Young Scientist for the poster Evolution of Lithium-Ion Battery Model Parameters from CubeSats Missions, ISSE 2022, Vienna, Austria
- 2022/3: Life Cycle of Energy Systems course, within ATHENS program, Mines Paris – PSL, Paris, France
- 2022/1: E-learning Ph.D. course – Information for science and research, CL CTU in Prague
- 2021/10: Industrial/Ph.D. course: Lithium-Ion Batteries, Fundamentals, Modelling, and State Estimation, Aalborg, Denmark
2021/10: Industrial/Ph.D. course: Lithium-Ion Batteries, Systems and Applications, Aalborg, Denmark
- 2018-2020: Member of student club +/- FEL
- 2018-2019: PR manager of CTU Student Union
Research and development:
- From 2022: Recycling of waste lithium-ion batteries, cooperation: UCT Prague, Department of Glass and Ceramics
- From 2021: Ph.D. program ŠKODA AUTO a. s., EEB/1 – HV Battery Systems
- Ecology and materials (practise)
- Manufacturing of Electrical Components (practise)
- Pražanová, A.; Knap, V.; Stroe, D.-I.Literature Review, Recycling of Lithium-Ion Batteries from Electric Vehicles, Part II: Environmental and Economic Perspective. Energies 2022, Vol. 15, Page 7356 15, 7356. 10.3390/en15197356
- Pražanová, A.; Knap, V.; Stroe, D.-I. Literature Review, Recycling of Lithium-Ion Batteries from Electric Vehicles, Part I: Recycling Technology. Energies 2022, Vol. 15, Page 1086 2022, 15, 1086. 10.3390/EN15031086.
- Pražanová A.; Plachý Z. Estimation of Material Flows during Recycling of Waste Lithium-Ion Batteries from Electric Vehicles in the Czech Republic. Proc. Int. Student Sci. Conf. Poster – 26/2022 2022, 1, 200–203.
- Prazanova, A.; Knap, V. Evolution of Lithium-Ion Battery Model Parameters for CubeSats Missions. 2022 45th Int. Spring Semin. Electron. Technol. 2022, 1–6. 10.1109/ISSE54558.2022.9812774.
- Pražanová, A.; Knap, V. Electrical Circuit Model of Lithium-ion Batteries and Revisiting of its Parametrization Procedures. ECS Trans. 2021, 105, 487–499. 10.1149/10501.0487ECST/XML.